Jared Leto faz o Natal

Jared Leto, lead vocalist, rhythm guitarist, and songwriter for American band 30 Seconds to Mars, is also a familiar figure on our movie screens. Twice chosen by “People” magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World, Jared’s hobbies include snowboarding, skateboarding, hiking, writing songs, reading, and painting.



He is also the face of HUGO Just Different, and here, he shares what Christmas means to him:

Q: Tell us about your most memorable Christmas day.
Jared Leto: Christmas is a big holiday for us. My birthday is the day after and my mother’s is a few days before so the whole week is a celebration. We like to invite over friends who have nowhere else to go that day and eat all together. Every year is different but special in its own way.

Q: What smell most reminds you of Christmas?
Jared Leto: I’ve had wood stoves or fireplaces at a lot of the houses I’ve lived in over the years so burning logs always remind me of Christmas. Living in California with the temperate weather, there aren’t many excuses to gather around the fireplace but Christmas is one I take advantage of.

Q: What is your earliest memory of Christmas?
Jared Leto: My earliest memory of Christmas is when I was two or three years old. We were really poor but my mother, an artist, would always encourage us to make gifts and give them to each other.

Q: What is the best Christmas gift you have ever been given?
Jared Leto: I am not a very materialistic person. I don’t really go for toys or cars or gifts. The best presents are always simple.

Q: What is the best Christmas present you have ever given to someone?
Jared Leto: I’m a thoughtful gift giver … but I can’t give away my secrets… (Laughs)

Q: What are your top three Christmas gift recommendations for this year?
Jared Leto: My top three gifts are:
1. HUGO Just Different – it has an unconventional yet surprising and fresh scent.
2. Finn, a novel by Jon Clinch. I am inspired by so many different sources, books being one of them.
3. My book on Haiti. During a recent trip there I took photos to document the ongoing work to rebuild it.

Credito: beautysouthafrica

Sem comentários: