CANDY'S MARS JEWELRY

These bracelets are handpainted and home made by me, an Echelon for the Echelon. 30% of net proceeds will go to the Echelon House at the end of every month, which is our way of giving to the Habitat for Humanity thru MARS. The bracelets consist of natural stones with the exception of the letters. This series has balls which represent the planet Mars, some are stones, some are made from glass. Each bracelet is unique and will vary in sizes, shapes and color.This particular braceletsize is 7 1/4 - 7 1/2 inches and has black & black/greystones.Ithas use sturdy durable nylon cord. Sometimes my lines aren't perfectly straight, I do free hand. The paint is sealed but with excessive use the edges might wear. If you require a certain size for your wrist, please message me so I can make adjustments for you. I will be listing more bracelets and earrings soon, but not jaresoon. Jared, Shannon,Tomo, Emma, Vicki, Tim and Braxton were all given bracelets similar to these. And yes I have obviously been Blessed to have met everyone of them.

I am still in the experimental stage so any feedback on color preferences appreciated.I'm having fun giving them names.

Please check out my jewelry. I will be adding more weekly.

I will now ship international first class, if it is under 1 pd, but I can't guarantee how long it will take or if it gets lost. I would prefer to ship priority mail international, it is expensive but can be tracked. It is up to you. I will give discounted shipping if multiple items purchased, but you must let me generate an invoice with the discounted shipping rate.

I usually ship within 1 to 3 days. I expect payment within 3 days or I will relist the item. There is a waiting list for some of these so please dont buy it now if you are going to pay for it Jaredsoon.
PROVEHITO IN ALTUM!

Candy


http://shop.ebay.com/closertomars/m.html

Sem comentários: